Saturday, 26 May 2018

Finally Progress on the Hoplites




I finally managed to clear the space in front of my WIP plastic hoplites (technically, I have not yet finished cleaning and basing the Minas Tirith standard bearer, but I had to give in to the urge).

In terms of my Broken Legions warband I got the Argonaut Captain and two Argonauts finished (they need som dusting before getting spray primer applied).


A shot from a different angle. I am really looking forward to get them painted - they should make a nice break from all that medieval/fantasy stuff I have been working on the last month.



No comments:

Post a comment