Wednesday 7 November 2018

Sellswords & Spellslingers: Another Recruit?

One of my co-workers have expressed interest in some gaming, and I have sold him the idea of joining me (and possibly Lea) playing Sellswords & Spellslingers.

He wants 'a big Barbarian with a two-handed sword' to be part of his warband, and much to my surprise, this old Warhammer Quest Barbarian is the closest thing I can find in my, otherwise extensive, collection.

Needless to say, I shall not have time to paint it right away, as I am toiling with Brian Blake for The Walking Dead, and have the WIP Barbarian Queen for Lea's warband to finish, so I may use another mini until I can allocate some time to this one.

For now, I have cleaned the mold-lines, and am basing it, so that I can get it primed and ready for painting whenever I have the time for it.


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes, although its age shows in the sculpting/finish, I actually quite look forward to slap some paint on it, and see if I can get it up to par with newer models.

      Delete