Thursday 8 September 2016

Stage Three is Coming Along

Today, when I got op at about half past one in the afternoon (after night watch), I went straight into the garden and continued working on the trench for the cobblestone lawn edge.


I managed to get it completed, although, as you can see above, I was short of tile sand (I think I can get a couple of wheel-barrow loads at the recycling plant).

Never the less, I can start laying down the cobblestones when I get home tomorrow (I hope to be able to get a couple of power-naps during the night), and then we can go to the recycling plant Saturday to get some sand, in order to get the edge totally completed this weekend.
Here is the part of the edge that had to be shifted slightly to be aligned with the string marking the edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment