Thursday, 15 September 2016

Pimping Perry Plastics

Well, maybe not so much pimping, as making some plain builds from the parts provided.

Made some progress with the Perry plastic Frenchies today, though. The trumpeter came out very defiant! He is not quite finished, by the way, as I am going to add a sheathed sword to his left hip. The leader (without arms), will be sporting a sword, so will have to have a scabbard added, and the standard bearer also needs a sword to defend the colours.


I am not quite sure what I did wrong on the first spear/pikeman, but I did not seem to be able to get a good fit for the arms, so a little greenstuff work will be needed before he gets prepped with the rest of the unit.

I can see that I shall also need to give all the minis a good brush-down with the acrylic leather brush to remove plastic dust and the likes, before that so important coat of primer.

I am not sure if I shall have time for further builds today, as I am going to sleep most of the day after working this night, and then am picking up Anna from school on bicycle, to teach her the route from her school in Ringe to Kværndrup - and we might go to the beach for a dip, as Thursday and Friday seem to be the last days of summer this time around.







No comments:

Post a comment