Wednesday 6 June 2018

SS&SS: Witch Elf Getting a New Base WIP


As mentioned earlier, this old piece of Jes Goodwin goodness is being rebased for use in Sellswords & Spellslingers (and other purposes, too, of course).

A couple of hours after making the earlier post, I removed the slotta, razor-sawed off half of the base-tab, and superglued her to a 20mm washer.

I may put some filler on some of the recently based minis later this evening, if I am not too tired in my head of all this sunny and warm weather, but I would like to get them away from the prepping station right away, so that I can start assembling the Victrix Greek archers without any distractions (12 plastic models with only two different bodies may get somewhat boring if it is not done very quickly).

No comments:

Post a Comment