Tuesday 26 June 2018

Greek Archer Command WIP - Ready for Sculpting

I have assembled the Greek command models a bit further (actually, the commander is all done), and all I now need to do is to sculpt the right hand of the standard bearer.

My progress is somewhat slower than anticipated, because I have gotten involved in the tennis department of the local sports club (Lea started playing last summer, and as I want the best possible conditions for us to play, and the entire tennis committee quit last winter, it was time for me to step up to the plate).

I shall be focusing on painting the Greek archers the rest of the week, but I may get a sudden inspiration for pulling out the greenstuff - I have never tried sculpting something as delicate as a hand, but I hope to be able to create something passable.


No comments:

Post a Comment