Friday 8 June 2018

OGAM & Broken Legions, Etc.: Victrix Greek Archers WIP

I got stuck in cleaning up some of the plastic archers from Victrix when getting up from sleeping after my night watch. It is too hot to do anything but sitting still, anyway, we have 28 Centigrades and not the slightest bit of wind.

I realized that there are also only two different head options, so I took out a slinger and a javelineer sprue from the Peltasts box, and washed them in hot soapy water (to remove release agents from the mold, but if you are reading this, you probably knew that already), so that I can have 12 different heads for some variation in spite of only two different poses/bodies.

I may get another couple of these bodies prepped later this evening - right now I am preparing the BBQ for tonight's supper, so have to take a break from hobby time.


No comments:

Post a Comment