Tuesday 26 June 2018

Greek Archer #3 - Basileios


Finished this guy earlier today - one fourth of the Greek archers now done!

I tried using a lighter flesh tone as base for the skin, and I think the difference shows - the skin gets a less orange-ish hue, and that was ome of the goals for this different approach.

The next archer has the flock drying on the base at the moment, and I hope to be able to post pics later this evening (unless I get too tired and go to bed, first).

Unfortunately, I was a klutz and somehow broke the bow on archer #4, so I had to repair it with some poly cement, and I ma not going to smooth out the joint until tomorrow, when I am sure the glue has settled completely.

In the meantime, you must  settle for the other pics of #3, placed below.




No comments:

Post a Comment