Friday 15 June 2018

BUGS!

I found my 10/15 mm Xenomorphs from Pendraken and Khurasan; I want to get a lot of them painted for a gaming aquaintant's sci-fi adaption of Sellswords & Spellslingers (working title: Starships & Gunslingers), and plan to buy a handful of USCM-proxies to use as the heroes.

I need to finish my Greek Archer project, and get some more minis off the prepping station, first, though, but as I am starting my five days off period today, I should make rapid progress over the next week!

I originally purchased these to make a 15 mm God of Battles proxy T'lekkan army, and that project shall of course be re-animated at the same time (which means that I shall also have to dig out my 15 mm Copplestone Barbarians in a not too distant future).


2 comments:

  1. I really like the idea of the scifi version of S&S. I'll be watching with interest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Follow Torben Kastbjerg's posts on the Song of Blades and Heroes Facebook page!

      Delete