Saturday 1 June 2019

Knights of Minas Tirith Repairs

Several years ago, I tilted a box full of painted minis, and naturally some damage occurred.

Not until this past week I had the stomach for trying to mend this one-point-of-base-contact horse which broke its left hind leg just above the hoof at that occasion, but with my new Citadel Assembly Handle, I finally dared try my luck at this daunting task.

As you can see, it actually worked, much to my delight, as I had feared having to try pinning it - but as it turned out the Poly Cement seems sufficient, given the time to cure properly.

The other knight (bottom picture) was easily mended, as it was just a question of gluing the rider back in the saddle. He is a conversion using a plastic Warrior of Minas Tirith and a metal Knight, btw.

They are now both ready for when we need them in games of Age of Fantasy (the 250 points. list I have prepared for Emil's use Thursday includes one).



No comments:

Post a Comment