Friday 14 October 2022

Reinforcements Have Arrived!

Last weekend I ordered these two items from Miniaturicum in Germany, and they arrived during today's game.

Ten of the the Revenants are destined to become 'Skeleton Guard' for Warlords of Erehwon (they wear some kind of ancient armour) - among other purposes along the way.

I already washed the sprues and started cleaning up the first five, so that I can get a minimum sized unit ready for use as soon as possible, although I shall probably not get them done in time for Wednesday

'Oathbreakers' is necessary for using Undead forces in Oathmark, and I haven't completely given up on that game, although I find that it plays a bit too slowly for massed battles.

I look forward to reading the rules and get an impression of how the Undead work in the game, and maybe try out a smaller solo game to get a hands-on experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment