Sunday 13 November 2022

Warhammer Quest Barbarian

I painted this guy almost exclusively with Citadel Contrast Paints (I also used some Vallejo Old Gold + Agrax Earthshade, Citadel Chainmail + Badab Black, and Citadel Gryphonne Sepia).

Not a great paintjob, but very passable for the tabletop. I think I might redo the skulls; the sepia turned out too brownish in my opinion.

As I plan to play some Sellswords & Spellslingers with Emil very soon (if possible somewhen during this next week), I needed to cater for his taste for large men with humongous swords (instead of using a skinny Elf), and I am going to paint a Frostgrave Barbarian for his party, but I had to finish something quickly, and I've had this guy standing around primed with Wraithbone for quite a while, so it was a no-brainer to use him for Contrast Paints practice.


I just realized that I forgot about the banding/sleeves on his braids.
I shall have to revisit those.



Yes, the base edge got damaged when I removed him from the cork
I use for painting handle. I shall look into that, too,




No comments:

Post a Comment