Wednesday 2 November 2022

October Output

Taken into account that I came back to the hobby some days into October, I think I have been relatively productive.

Four games played, one of them a solo introduction game, which took me several days to work through, as I had to refer to the rulebook a lot until I had the basics down.

During the week up to the Hell'O'Weekend I prepped, based, and painted up almost an entire sprue's worth of Renedra headstones (17 in all), and a resin pile of skulls I got from a small independent manufacturer some years ago (I sincerely don't remember whom).


These three guys got some TLC and joined my Army of Darkness, hurling stuff at their mortal antagonists.



The archers were a direct consequence of the games I've played, as I felt the need for packing some ranged punch against the mortal instruments of Law and Order.



Finally, this venomous arachnid finally got ready for the table. I started rebasing it onto a large washer a LONG time ago, but in the process of removing from its old plastic base, I broke one of its hind legs, and I kind of dreaded the task of getting it fixed back in its proper place. As it turned out, it was a bit fiddly, but I am pretty chuffed with the final result. It seems that my Undead Host will comprise a Monster Unit next game 😃



All in all 31 minis painted, and one big creature rebased (and quite a few prepping/painting and/or rebasing WIPs on the side). Not too shabby, innit?








4 comments: