Friday 4 November 2022

More Skeleton Archers

I don't know why the pic is partly unfocussed, but, well ...

I finished painting the four archers today (I did not paint the leader, he was already painted when I purchased the job lot back then, so I have only rebased him), and all in all this is now a valid minimum unit for WoE.

As my Undead warband is licking its wounds somewhere in the Northern Wilderness, I have time to reconfigure it a bit before Emil and I can meet up for another tussle.


I expect to field Archers and Skeleton Guards along with a Giant Scorpion next time we play, but I am still pondering what opposing force to build - maybe Elven reinforcements have arrived from the Capitol, or some Wood Elf tribes are gathering in support of the Allies.


No comments:

Post a Comment