Monday 31 October 2016

Hasslefree: Meddling Teenagers

I have been wanting to get the meddling teenagers sets from Hasslefree for quite a while, and about a month ago, I finally took the plunge and ordered the two sets along with a few other bits and bobs I want for other projects.

The first set consists of the four unarmed  (if a Book-toting Velma can be considered unarmed, that is...) protagonists, and the centerpiece of the team, the Great Dane.

The second set consits of the same characters, buit now in a 'post-apocalyptic' mode, and armed in a manner befitting to survivors of a zombie outbreak, or the likes.














Among other freenbies, I got an alternative version of Daphne, carrying what I think is a humongous flame thrower, and that might come in handy at some point.

I expect to use the team when re-booting my zombiecalypse (Dead Walk Again) gaming somewhen during the coming winter/spring (along with getting some of the Versatiles urban ground tiles from Multiverse Gaming, and some buildings to go along with them.

I shall paint them in pairs, one unarmed version and one armed, like Fred below, so I can play both mystery scenarios and outright survival fests.








No comments:

Post a Comment