Sunday 23 October 2016

Harry Potter Festival 2016: The Hogwarts Express

Odense Central Library each year organizes a Harry Potter Festival in the weekend of week 42 (Autumn School Break week here in Denmark).

This year I managed to get hold of 2 tickets for the Hogwarts Express (vintage train from Odense Railway Museum) trip, which marks the beginning of the festival on Thursday evening, and is one of the most popular events.

I took a bunch of photos from Byens Bro (the City Bridge) which traverses the railroad station area and tracks, and I apologize in advance for the many almost identical pics.



The pupils start entering the train.








The Express has taken off.





The following photos are from when the train returned to Odense.





The kids retrieved by my Wife - and Lea has spotted me! A certain professor is supervising the disembarkation.


The mandatory photo in front of the engine:


No comments:

Post a Comment