Thursday 1 December 2022

December Greetings to Everybody!

The cosiest month of the year has finally arrived, and despite soaring energy prices I have decided that we have to shine a little light in the darkness.

I think we all need something nice to look at to invoke some positive thoughts, defying the pandemic, inflation, and war.

Yes, war.

For the first time since WWII a European country has invaded another with the purpose of conquest. It's apalling, and, frankly, stupid, to take this course of action here in the 21st Century, but it seems that Putin is not really living in the same times as the rest of us.

I took some pictures with different camera settings to get to know my Canon Ixus a bit better. Still not perfect, but, well ...


2 comments:

  1. Great display. Hopefully by this time next year, I will own a home to decorate and then complain about the electrical bill. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I a have a timer to control what time the lights are on (16:30 to 22:30 and 05:30 to 08:00 (the wife gets up early to walk the dog, and it's nice to have it on when we leave for job and education).

      Delete