Tuesday 6 December 2022

Christmas Wars: Copplestone Snow Goon #1

As promised, I am painting winter/x-massy stuff to go on display on the sideboard with our  small 'light houses'.

I have never painted snowmen before, so I am learning on the go, and the next ones will be painted with slightly different palettes and techniques - I even may go back and change this pain(t)job.

I should be able to snap some pics of the updated display a little later today, unless we are not binging Cloak & Dagger when Anna and Marianne returns from Faaborg Church where Anna is participating in the Faaborg-Midtfyn Music School Christmas Concert (she has taken up playing the Clarsach this autumn). Sadly Lea and I could not attend, as Lea was at a crochet class in Ringe, and I had to stay home to tend to the Molly and Bella (and walk Molly).

In addition, there's only room for two persons in the car when the Clarsach gets transported. I shall have to settle for her practice sessions until next time.









For now, here is the first Deranged Mutant Killer Snow Goon from other angles:






No comments:

Post a Comment