Sunday 4 December 2022

2018-07-13, Vacation 2018 - Day 4, Brügge Part 3, The Canal Tour Part 3, and Leisure at the Camping Resort.

 As promised, still more pics from the boat ride through Brügge.










I did not take a lot of pics (nor see a lot) after the canal tour. The reasons for this is a long story involving some misunderstandings and me feeling left alone by my family and spending a couple of hours in the family Land Speeder at the top of a parking building. I was not happy, but maybe I should have expected something to go wrong as we were still in the country where I had dogshit thrown at me and was treated like some dangerous escaped prisoner, and it was the 13th. The incident almost killed this vacation for me, but luckily I managed my temper and we got back to the camping resort in time for some relaxation and some beach life.

Near our encampment, another trailer had this practical contraption out. I took the photo to be able to copy it back home for use on later vacations.


The resort has its own little lake with beach and watersports facilities, and naturally the kids spent the rest of the day in the water.






And this concludes the fourth day of out 2018 vacation-

No comments:

Post a Comment