Friday 3 August 2018

3D Souvenir Coin Display

During our vacation in France this summer, quite accidentally we passed very close to Azincourt (yes, THAT Agincourt!!), and I took a short detour from the main road to actually visit the place.

There is a very nice small museum there, and I bought a commemorative coin/medal (it is a thing in France), as it was the only small souvenir I could get (I have a shelf for small kitchy souvenirs).

I have several of these from earlier vacations, and I have never really gotten them properly displayed - but with my new 3D printer, that is going to change!

 I found this coin display stand on Thingiverse, and it takes only 14 minutes to print, so it is an obvious choice for this purpose.

I need to unearth the souvenirs from my vacations with my parents many years ago  I am certain there are some more of that kind of coins among them!

No comments:

Post a Comment