Thursday 2 August 2018

3D Card Holder for Star Wars Legion

Yesterday, I also printed my first card holder for Star Wars Legion - by Iggymagoo on Thingiverse.

I had to print it at 2500%, as the model is tiny when opened in Cura - but as you can see, at 2500% cards with or without sleeves fit nicely.

I need to print at least two more in black (for the Imperial forces), and then three in khaki/beige (for the Rebel Alliance) - for now, but I shall have to make one for each unit I wont to field, and that will probably mean at least 10 for each faction.

Good thing that the printer works nicely and does not need constant monitoring! 😉


2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    What resolution did you use ? 0.2 ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, 0.2. Would probably be even nicer in 0.15 or even 0.1, but I think they'll do fine as is.

      Delete