Tuesday 10 May 2016

Tasks Ahead

The thing about owning a large stretch of ground around your house is that there is always something else you need to get done.

These two bushes are going to be killed off, leaving space for an apple tree and some raspberry bushes.

I am probably not going to have time for doing it until Monday, though, as I still have some weedkiller to spread tomorrow, and some dandelions to remove from the various lawns.


And then there is this pile of firewood that needs splitting before I can put it in the shed.

I hope to be able to borrow a hydraulic log splitter from the guy who delivers the bulk of our firewood, but that will have to wait until next month, at least.

And then there is the extension of the lily/flower bed at the veggie garden.

I am not going to get bored this summer, for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment