Monday 23 May 2016

Lush Veggie Garden

The warm weather and my watering of the Vegetable Garden all last week has paid off!

Sprouts everywhere, and not just potatoes - a lot of weeds have sprung out of the soil, too, and I think another earthing up of the potato rows.

I have an appointment with my GP tomorrow afternoon, as I think I have sustained a tennis elbow in my left arm, and I may have to get some medication to kill the inflammation, but if the weather forecast holds water, I should be able to go over the 'tatoes before noon.

2 comments:

  1. After wargaming this is the best hobby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could do without the weeds popping up all over the place, though. I went out to do something about it twice this morning, and both times it started pouring down, so I gave up for today, and planned to go over it tomorrow instead. But yes, tending the crops and watching them grow is quite soothing for the soul.

      Delete