Saturday 24 March 2018

Sellswords and Spellslingers

Yesterday morning, I purchased the Sellswords and Spellslingers eBook form Ganesha Games, and read it while excercising on our relatively new excercise bike.

I had to read it from start to end, as I simply could not put it down. To my eye, it seem Andrea Sfiligoi has taken all the best elements from Song of Blades and Heroes, changed or replaced all the parts that sometimes gets i bit frustrating, and created an entertaining and challenging solo/co-op semi-RPG miniatures game.

I have already created my first starting party (each player controls a small party of 1-5 Player Characters, the scenarios adjust to the number of players and characters), and I expect to try out a solo run somewhen during next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment