Wednesday 20 May 2015

Some Progress in the Attic!

Cosy Corner has been finished!

Yesterday, I took a deep breath, and ventured into the garage attic to start readying it for som gaming (this spring has hitherto been very cold, so I have not been very motivated.

As, however, our living room is beginning to look like Santa's workshop, I thought I should better move some stuff from there to the attic as soon as possible, and that means that I have to first work through the final stages of laying the floor down.

So, I moved a lot of stuff away from the area around the old trap door and the new stairwell, so I could get some of the boards fixed in place.

Of course I put some stuff back there as soon as I had a couple of boards in place in both sides, notably the drawer cabinet and the small table you can see in the last picture were moved away from Cosy Corner to allow the armchairs to be placed in front of the stove.

I have to work the next two nights, so I probably shall not get more work done until the weekend, but then I have eight days off, which should see me getting at least the middle boards up to the trap door laid down, and hopefully also get the area around the stairwell done.


No comments:

Post a Comment