Wednesday 13 May 2015

New GoB Project: 15mm Xenomorphs/Aliens (T'lekkan Proxies)

I recently plunged in and ordered a bunch of Aliens from Khurasan Miniatures, and Pendraken Miniatures respectively.

The Khurasan 'Space Demons' arrived a couple of days ago:


I did not unpack the critters until today, as I was busy preparing for a game of JDMG Tuesday (which will be reported soon), but Took a closer look, and started prepping and basing the winged creatures, which are going to stand in for 'Princelings'.

They are very nice sculpts, but 2 of the 3 different poses have problems with the undercut for the right arm, so some carving and filing is required.

I hope to find time for doing the last 2 of the flyers tomorrow, and maybe get some wings attached, but I am starting my 5-night work week tonight, and time is limited, as I also have to attend to the real world...

No comments:

Post a Comment