Friday 22 May 2020

Frodo's Quest: Black Rider

Some days ago, I finished painting up this mounted Nazgûl, and I used it as my second entry for the Modern Fantasy Painting Party at LAF.

After finishing the base, I realized that I can relatively easy bevel the edges of the upper layer (MDF pill-shaped base from Sarissa Precision) for a less obtrusive base edge, and I shall be doing that from now on (this was my first attempt at this kind of base, And as usual, I learn on the go).

Next up for Frodo's Quest are som members of the Silent Watch, and then I shall have to finish painting some 3D-printed Smials.












2 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful. All black but looks terribly striking. Where is this rider from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Games Workshop, Mounted Nazgûl, metal (base of own design).

      Delete