Monday 3 September 2018

Completed: 8 Jungle Terrain Bases

I finished the last couple of the jungle bases just the other day, but did not get around to snap a few photos until this evening.


I think they will do great for various games set in a tropical jungle environment - from sub-saharan Africa over India and Indo-China/'nam to the Amazonas, and many worlds in a galaxy far, far away, as well as terraformed Venus, and Catachan and other Death Worlds, and Deadzones.

Below you can see the recently printed giant tree trunk placed among the jungle bases, and although in real life, rain forests probably do not have that many palm trees, I think the illusion is going to be great!

Couple more of the tree trunks printed, based, and painted, and I shall have to make some more jungle bases - which is fine, as I want to end up being able to cover at least 50% of a 6'x3' table with vegetation.

Well... that is the plan, for now, but as always, I may get sidetracked by the next shiny object crossing my path...

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I am going to make some more next week, so that my giant tree trunks don't get to look too numerous (I have printed four of those, so far, and am planning to do more, as soon as I have got some Tatooine stuff for my small desert mat finished).

      Delete