Saturday 4 February 2017

Dark Ages: Two More Warriors Done

More speed-painted warriors for my Vikings and/or Anglo-Danes.

This moves forward at a steady pace, and I hope to keep up steam, until I have a full six points for SAGA - then we shall have to see whether I have the guts to continue, or if I shall have to do something else for a while.

I may be able to finish another pair later today, depending on the level of socializing demanded by my family 😉

Monday, I shall have to visit Dragons Lair in Odense to get some white primer, as I am slowly running out of undercoated models, and my primer was almost depleted on the last batch of skellies.

If everything goes according to plan, I shall begin painting the third point of warriors Monday afternoon, and as I already have half a point painted in my Blood Eagle warband, I should be able to start painting the fourth point somewhen in the middle of next week.

I enjoy being able to make this indent in the Plastic Alps, and it is nice, for once, to have a positive painting tally!



No comments:

Post a Comment