Thursday 14 July 2016

Unknown Goblin Piper

Part of the lot with which I bought the Eldar Avatar was this funny fellow.

I cleaned him in the ultrasonic cleaner with the rest of the lot (some old Wardancers and other Wood Elves, and a few other old minis of various kinds), and gave him a brush-down just after I finished work on the Avatar.

I have no idea about where this is from, but I am going to paint it up just for the sake of it, as soon as I can squeeze it into the queue.

Should any of my readers know the origin of the Gobbo, please do not hesitate to tell me in a comment to this post, as I would like to know if he has any companions I can hunt down and add to my collection.



2 comments:

  1. That's one of the herders from the late 90s/early 2000s GW Orcs & Goblins Squig herder set. There was also a fellow with a prodding stick and a second musician with cymbals I believe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll keep an eye out for those, especially for the one with the cymbals.

      Delete