Wednesday 1 June 2016

Egeskov Market 2015

As I am sure I have mentioned somewhere before, the field used as the marketplace for the annual Egeskov Market is just on the other side of the railroad from our back yard, and of course we have been attending the event every year, since we moved here.

The market is always accompanied by a fun fair, and it is naturally the main attraction for the kids. So, even though the weather was cold and looked like it might rain, I went there in the afternoon with Anna and Lea.

My kids are in that one.
You'll have to take my word for it.
Would have made me vomit.

This thing goes round and round sideways.
Also would have made me vomit.

Going up on the Ferris wheel.
Anna really is prettier when she is not squinting because of the sunlight.

The market place seen from the top of the Ferris Wheel-

A view along Bøjdenvejen.

Our property is somewhere behind the hedge in the upper right corner.

The bumper car. Not much bumping going on, but the girls insisted.

Looks like they had lots of fun, anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment