Sunday 30 November 2014

Horisont VI, 2014, Day 2 + 2½

The chaos table getting populated


I had a game of Crossfire on Spicker's table late Saturday night




Pulp game underways



DreadBall table ready for action


Dropzone Commander


Our GoB table was heavily visited all afternoon














I played a game of Lion Rampant... well I tried, but the dice weren't nice to me




This is where things began to go horribly (not just awfully) wrong. I thought I had put the mtd seargeants in cover.


And lost half of them to bow fire...


Later, after losing about half of my character's entourage to my opponents, without inflicting a single casualty in return (loosing one of my boasts at the same time), I gave up. Games with activation rolls are nor for me; no matter the odds, I'll ALWAYS fail to activate units with relatively low target numbers.

Another game was played between two other players - alreadhy, you can see the side I previously played succeeding in making its advance in a more orderly fashion.


A challenge is issued and accepted


And one commander goes down!


3rd game I witnessed



A game of Open Combat


And some 15mm Sci-Fi stuff by Phoenikuz/Torben. I don't remember the name of his ruleset, though


Some GoB15


And a fantasy game with some REALLY nice scratch-built stuff!



Thats all from this year's Horisont (at least from me, it is).

No comments:

Post a Comment