Sunday 2 February 2014

2014-02-02, Non-Gaming Weekend: Sunday.

Been busy in the workshop, today.

First, I did a lot of tidying up, moving a lot of little bags and boxes containing screws, plugs, bolts, nuts, etc. to the kitchen where I am sorting that kind of stuff into littel drawers and attaching lables to them.

I then fastened my new vice to the workshop table:


Then, I put some nails in the wallboard, to make my torc screwdrivers a new home:


It's not perfect, but WAY better than having them laying around on the table!

My final effort was to assemble the press drill I got for Christmas.

It took quite some time, but I really wonder, what it would add to the price of power tools, if they were assembled at the factory by skilled people who know exactly where everything goes.

Well, as of today, I am the happy owner of an operating press drill, and a workshop where it's actually possible to get some work done!

No comments:

Post a Comment