Thursday 13 December 2018

Vanguard - Another Set of Rules for the Collection

I received the Vanguard rulebook with TWD: Prelude to Woodbury, and I was a bit miffed to learn that I need special dice to play the game.

When preordering TWD: Here's Negan, I added a couple of Vanguard Power Dice packs to the order, so now I should be able to actually play the game...

I have not yet read the entire ruleset, but I hope to have time for it during the holidays (the coming weekend is already booked up with julefrokost, getting a tree for Christmas, baking æbleskiver, and making cassoulet, as well as reading the rules for TWD: Here's Negan!

2 comments:

  1. Please give æbleskive opskrift, tak :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Du kan få en kopi, hvis du kigger forbi, eller jeg kan scanne den ind ved lejlighed.

      Delete