Sunday 30 August 2015

West Wind Brotherhood Minis.

Hobby-wise, I have been cleaning up mot of my recently acquired West wind Brotherhood models.


I have a couple to do, before I break out the 2 packs of Scarecrows I bought on the same occation.

Originally, I intended to use the models for Frostgrave, but I don't think that I am going to play that game at all, as I simply dislike the  combat system too much.

Instead, I intend to make a unit useable for Lion/Dragon Rampant, maybe SAGA Crescent and Cross, and, of course, a warband for Chaos in Carpathia, which I have had on hold for some years.

The Scarecrows will be supplemented with a few more, to bring them up to strength to use as a unit for God of Battles, and again, also for Lion/Dragon Rampant, and Chaos in Carpathia.

Well, so much for the plans. Now, let's see if I see them through...

No comments:

Post a Comment