Thursday 30 July 2015

Frostgrave: The Crusaders - Part 1

So, July is ending, I am slowly getting used to working my night watch again, and my vacation-induced hobby-stupor needs to be ended.

A couple of days ago, I decided to do something completely different for Frostgrave, as I currently do not feel motivated to work on touch-ups and/or repaints of old models.

I am going to base a Thaumaturge warband on crusading Monks and Templars, and to that end I have ordered all the Brotherhood packs from West Wind's Vampire Wars range (they are going to serve both in Frostgrave and as a Brotherhood warband for Chaos in Carpathia, which I have long wanted to start playing).

Some of the warband will be made up from members of the Order of the Knights Templar, and thus I have cleaned the knights sprue from my Fireforge Templar Infantry box, and a sprue from my Fireforge Foot Sergeants box, so I can make a Man-at-Arms, a Knight, and a Templar, while I wait form my angry monks to arrive from West Wind.

I shall probably start assembling the minis tomorrow, if I get up in time to do so, before my wife returns home from work, when we have to go shopping for some woollen fabric for warm medieval dresses for my daughters.


No comments:

Post a Comment