Wednesday 8 April 2015

All Quiet... or is it...?

I have not had time for updating these hallowed pages the last couple of days, but it does not mean that I am not doing anything that could be reported here - far from!

Monday, Lea got her (delayed) present from her school class - another set of LEGO Elves: 41072, Naida's Spa Secret (I know, kinda cheesy title).

Here is a shabby photo of the build:


It is, of course, going to be integrated in our upcoming mutual project, introducing my Proxxon Thermo-Cutter:


And lots of styrofoam:


I have not told the girls, yet, but when I was in Bilka (a kind of BIG supermarket (think Wal-Mart) here in DK) earlier today to get honey for another batch of mead, I bought the LEGO Elves set 41073. Naida's Epic Adventure Ship (http://dk.midhobby.com/produkter/1648-lego-elves/48311-lego-elves-naidas-fantastiske-eventyrskib/) to add to the collection.

We are going to flesh out the Land of Elvendale, using the map provided with the Treetop Hideaway, and we are going to do it bit by bit at the same pace as we acquire the various sets!

No comments:

Post a Comment