Friday 27 February 2015

Dark Age Warriors WIP 2

Got up at 1.15 p.m. so I thought I would continue working on this little batch of plastic men.

There are five minis per sprue, which is a manageable number to do in oine go - I just have to wait for the glue to dry afte attaching the bodies to the washers.

I am doing this batch with mixed weapons, as I intend to initially use them as a small group from a settlement nearby the village of our RPG characters, coming to steal supplies in the night.

I plan to use a helmeted head from the Viking Hirdmen (there are plenty of extra heads in all the sets, which is absolutely great!) set on a guy with a sword, to mark him as leader (and freeman; the others could, theoretically, be thralls).

I am thrilled about the legio possibilities for using these minis, and I think shall get quite a few done over the next couple of weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment