Tuesday 27 January 2015

No Pics Today...

...but I have been able to do a little work on the diggers. I'll probably finish them the next time I get a chance to sit down and paint a bit...

My 2 days off has become 1½ day instead, and whereas I thought I would go to work tomorrow night, I now have to report in for some medicine education tomorrow from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. (AND work the planned night shift) - so NO time for anything but sleeping tomorrow afternoon.

Thursday, I also have a job interview at 12:30 p.m. (after working night shift to 7 a.m.), and have to work night shift again.

So, Wednesday and Thursday are both completely busted, leisure time wise, so I probably won't be able to do anything until Saturday, as Friday evening is reserved for family time.

What utterly crappy two weeks I'm having right now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment