Tuesday 25 March 2014

Toiling Away...

I don't have anything new to show at this very moment.

I have added a couple of minis to my WIP Coven, but I have also received my first semi-commission, so I'm frantically cleaning up those models so I can change between painting one (actually, two) of those in between each of the Coven models.

I have gotten myself a sweet deal with a miniature company to paint up some of the models they don't have pics of for their webstore. I get to keep the painted minis, just have to take good photos of the paintjobs to send back to the company.

I get free minis for painting them, and the company gets photos to, hopefully, up the sales. Plus, the minis can be used to re-start a long dormant project of mine. Win-win, if you ask me!

I have 5 sets of mounted/foot characters to prep and paint, and I shall paint a full set at a time to photograph.

I shall not be showing pics of the 'commission' minis here, until they have been published by the company, though, so you'll just have to take my word for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment