Tuesday 15 October 2013

DreadBall Kickstarter Finished!!

I got the last 60 minis from my Kickstarter pledge a couple of days ago - and my order for the Season 2 Rulebook + the Dreadball Season 3 box set.

I all 64 models that count against my Finished/Received tally, but not my new Finished/Purchased ratio. I purchased the Kickstarter models almost a year ago, and the 4 giants in the Ultimate box are just a side effect. Cheating? No. I did not buy the box to get the models, but for the rulebook, the cards, and the multi-team pitch.

The pitch is printed on some kind of heavy black canvas, and I really like it. I'm not sure how often I'm going to use it, but I decided a long time ago to keep my collection of the DB rules complete, although I can see myself playing DreadBall Extreme much more often than Ultimate.

No comments:

Post a Comment