Monday 30 April 2018

Working on Some Terrain

I am putting some of our well used 'painter's felt' to use as a 3x3 terrain mat.

I can work on it standing up, which is nice, as my back prevents me from sitting down crouched over some hobby stuff for more than 10 minutes at a time.

Below, you can see the mat after getting a healthy layer of brown paint, and it is now drying (I expect it will have to dry until tomorrow, before I can do more work on it).


More than 1½ years ago, one of the attendants of Attic Attack presented me with a GW/Citadel plastic hill, and I have been wanting to do something with it ever since, but the stars never seemed just right...

Now, with two games of Black Powder coming up next weekend, I thought I should better prepare it to use for defensive gun battery placement 😉

I gave the hill a thorough wash in hot soapy water, and let it dry, before priming it black. It is now all but dry, but I shall let the primer set until tomorrow, before painting it.


No comments:

Post a Comment