Friday 20 April 2018

Black Powder, Second Hand

I got these two books in the mail this afternoon, purchased from Britain second hand in a Facebook group.

I wanted to mow my frontyard lawn right now, but the battery is flat again, so while it charges, I shall start looking at the Black Powder rules.

I do not expect to play this game in 28 mm (I am not sure if I am going to play it at all, but now I am giving it a chance), expecting to pull out my 1/72 French army for a scrum with the Austrians of an old friend and gaming buddy of mine.

I know, Kevin has the rules, so he might be a possible convert into 1/72 gaming, if Michael and I are having fun with the rules (I am also having some thoughts about getting Swordpoint from Gripping Beast and dig out my 1/72 Polybian Roman project).


No comments:

Post a Comment