Tuesday 17 April 2018

When a Good Man Goes to War...

I have had this old big Grenadier fella standing cleaned on my prepping station for ages, but now I think it is soon time to get him painted.

I slabbed some filler on the base, roughed up the edges of the large washer, and today finally primed him along with another two batches.

He is going to serve multiple purposes - actually I can see a lot of uses for him, so getting him ready for the table might work as a catalyst for getting back into some stalled projects.

I need to paint Lea's Sellswords & Spellslingers party, and at least some of Sharpe's Chosen Men, first, so I shall not commence work on him right away, but I actually look forward to painting him, as it is an interesting piece with a lot of potential for a nice paintjob.


No comments:

Post a Comment