Saturday 6 August 2016

Reptile Line-Up, Sort of...

Yesterday, I prepared rosters for various army configurations at 36 and 48 points of my Blood Gorged lizardmen.

One of the 36 points armies can be seen here (minus one Temple Guard I have to re-attach an arm to).


This afternoon, my opponent for tomorrow's game(s) announced that he will be bringing a 40 points army, so I had to get back to the drawing board, and rethink my army composition.

Luckily, I have a LOT to choose from (this is still not all the painted models I have):


We shall be using Priests/Miracles tomorrow, and I have to cut out a set of Blood Gorged Miracle Cards for my Shamen to use (I printed and laminated them yesterday).

We may play well into the evening tomorrow, so the AARs may have to wait to Monday to get written and published, but I shall strive to get the first one uploaded ASAP after gaming ceases.

No comments:

Post a Comment