Thursday 6 November 2014

The Halloween Party

I'm down with a flu or heavy cold, so not much progress to report on the gaming front - but I can just about manage half lying down on the couch with a heavy blanket to upload these pics from the Halloween party we held for our kids and their classmates:

Argonor's Attic almost set for the party
View from the other end
Zombilea
Zombilea with friends

Vampiranna

Party on! The flash ruins the impression a bit
Limbooooo!
Vampiranna lends a helping hand


Zombilea shuffles under the broomstick
Monster-Mash!

No idea what's going on!

I like the way the flash is caught in the eyes of the little monsters!

Streamer-time!



Always room for some extra cake!

Leftovers!

Even more leftovers!
We haven't heard anything but positive feedback, but I think we'll segregate the two age-groups next time we throw a party - in my impression, the 5th graders felt a bit 'crowded' by the 2nd graders, and they would have had even more fun without them.

Even then, I think most participants had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment