Sunday 30 November 2014

Moria Goblins Army - Slowly Getting Stuff Ready...


At least a box with a magnetic sheet has been readied...

The past week I've been busy doing all kinds of practical tasks; mainly getting the house ready for Christmas decorations, and making the webbed door for the garage attic staircase (as you can see below, the door is all but complete, I only need to attach the hinges and hang it from the plank wall seen to the right).

Next week I'll be busy preparing for an exam, and removing the tiles behind and under the old stove in the living room, as the guy who's going to install the smokepipe on the new ones is available after next weekend.


So, probably not much progress until I've finished that task.

Hopefully, I can get the wooden floor beneath reasonably prepped before my handy-man arrives; otherwise I'll have to work around the steel plate that's going under the new stove.

Quite an endeavour to undertake for a guy like me who is more bookish than practical, but I think it would be too expensive to have someone doing it.

It bugs me that I'm not making any real progress on the hobby front, but on the other hand, I'm quite content having the 3 pts Gondor GoB army done.

Next up: Advent-time in Kværndrup.







No comments:

Post a Comment