Thursday 5 May 2016

Gripping Beast: The Last Bits

The Gripping Beast order I received some days ago included some livestock (manx), and some rural tools that i am going to use for some of the plastic Dark Age Warriors to make additional peasants to be slaughtered by raiders.

On top of that, I ordered a bad of 'long' wire spears (100mm) which I have sevferal uses for (banners and standards, of course, but also pikes to replace the broken pikes of Uruk-Hai pikemen).









That is now all the loot from that shipment, and as you can see, I have plenty to do for the next couple of months.

I am going to attend a private mini-convention in Esbjerg July 1st-3rd, am going to bring some Blood Eagle fun to the fray, and hop to be able to bring at least the Vikings warband along with some Lord of the Rings warbands.


No comments:

Post a Comment