Tuesday 10 May 2016

Attic Attack Preparations

As Argonor's Attic Attack IV is going to occur at a potentially very hot time (middle of August), and the garage attic is not insulated, I think it is about time that the window above the garage doors is replaced with a new one - one that can be opened to let in some fresh air!

I have contacted the company that delivered all the windows we have put in since buying the house in 2010 for a quote on the price of two windows (I would like to change both windows in the facade at the same time, but it depends on the price), and they have replied that they would like me to send them some measurements.

Thus, I am going to measure the windows tomorrow, and hopefully they will not be too expensive (otherwise I shall have to order only a replacement for the attic window).


No comments:

Post a Comment