Monday 17 October 2016

More Sluggish Progress

Due to my stomach still not being back to normal, I have not been able to spend as much time in the study as I would have preferred (it is simply too unpleasant to sit slight crouched over the minis for longer periods of time).

I gave all the unit's bases the first coat of (Warzone Trench Brown) paint, though. Next up is painting the unpainted swords and gluing the shields on.


I also primed the shields - first white on the backs, then black on the fronts.


I primed them black on the fronts, because I want this unit to have black shields, and this way I just have to touch up the black and drybrush some grey or blue-grey on as highlights.

Hopefulyy, tomorrow will see all the swords painted, and all the shields glued in place!

No comments:

Post a Comment